Little experience but no expert just yet? Say no more, future wrangler!
wrangler noun wran·gler / ‘ræŋ.ɡlɚ/ – someone who looks after horses or other animals on a ranchCambridge Dictionary
Wrangler Package – Three nights – Four rides
Stay for three nights and explore the area with four rides of different length.
Enjoy the peaceful country life
After checking in, settle in your cabin on the ranch property. Your cabin will be exclusively for your family/ group. Each cabin (for up to 10 people) has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom facilities, 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, a living room, and a deck to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets and the peaceful view over our fields.
Starving after a day in the saddle?
Spoil yourself with the pampered version! – Home-cooked meals are included. Breakfast will be self-serve in your cabin. Lunch will be provided by us and either enjoyed in the national park or delivered to your cabin. Suppers will be delivered to your doorstep.
On a budget? Choose the economic version. – No meals included in this option. Profit from the fully equipped kitchen in your cabin. Rossburn has a grocery store where you can stock up. There are some restaurants (also for take away) around.
Your riding adventure starts!
- Day of arrival: After settling in, you will get to meet your horse for the length of your stay. After that, we will give you a quick “how to ride lesson” before taking you out on your very first ride: a one hour ride at the ranch (Homebound).
- Day 2 will bring you into Riding Mountain National Park with our Jumpstart, our two hour tour. Day 3 shows you a different corner of the national park with our Half Day Ride. Enjoy lunch in the national park as a break on both rides.
- Your last day starts with our 2 hour ride Buckaroo on the ranch property and includes a check-up on our cattle herd. Use the chance to ask our cowboys all the questions you have about the more traditional way of raising beef cattle!
This package is best suited for people with at least little riding experience – but doable for beginners as well 🙂
Very late arrival and it is too late for an evening ride? No problem. In this case, you start with Homebound on Day 2, get back on the horse for Jumpstart at 4pm (early supper in the park!).
Included in your Wrangler package:
Not included in your stay:
- Cost of travelling to us – best is by own car or renting a car in Winnipeg. We cannot offer any transportation at the moment.
- Off-ranch activities with additional entry, rental or other fees. Entrance fee to RMNP is included when riding with us. When going on your own, please not that you need to pay separately.
- Check-in is 4pm;
- Check-out 2pm.
Accompanying a rider but not up for riding? Come along and enjoy the nature, the ranch life and tranquility!
|… for 2 riders in total|| $1.570,00|
|… per additional rider|| $555,00|
|… per non-rider|| $145,00|
Please note regarding kids: As this package includes quite a bit of riding, we recommend considering other packages when you have (unexperienced) kids younger than around 12 years.
Book your Wrangler Package!
You can book your stay now – directly on here, via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-855-975-6777 (CA)/ 1-204-859-2497). Questions or special inquiries? Let us know!
Please note that a 25% non-refundable down payment on total price is required for booking your package.
Day 2 afternoon is your chance to discover the area – Click for our suggestions! When special events are announced, we will share them with you.