Always wanted to get a taste of horseback riding? You will be happy with our Cowhand Package.
cowhand noun cow·hand /ˈkau̇-ˌhand/ – a person employed to tend or ranch cattle; a cowboy or cowgirl.Cambridge Dictionary
Cowhand Package: Two nights – Three rides
Stay for two nights and explore the area with three rides of different length.
Enjoy the peaceful country life
After checking in, settle in your cabin on the ranch property. Your cabin will be exclusively for your family/ group. Each cabin (for up to 10 people) has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom facilities, 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, a living room, and a deck to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets and the peaceful view over our fields.
Starving after a day in the saddle?
Spoil yourself with the pampered version! – Home-cooked meals are included. Breakfast will be self-serve in your cabin. Lunch on Day 2 will be provided by us and enjoyed in the national park. Suppers and lunch on Day 3 will be delivered to your doorstep.
On a budget? Choose the economic version. – No meals included in this option. Profit from the fully equipped kitchen in your cabin. Rossburn has a grocery store where you can stock up. There are some restaurants (also for take away) around.
Your riding adventure starts!
- Day of arrival: After settling in, you will get to meet your horse for the length of your stay. After that, we will give you a quick “how to ride lesson” before taking you out on your very first ride: a one hour ride at the ranch (Homebound).
- Day 2 will bring you into Riding Mountain National Park with our Jumpstart, our two hour tour. Enjoy lunch at a rustic backcoutry campsite in the national park!
- Your last day starts with our 2 hour ride Buckaroo on the ranch property and includes a check-up on our cattle herd. Use the chance to ask our cowboys all the questions you have about the more traditional way of raising beef cattle!
This package is suitable for every level of riding experience – even if you have none so far 🙂 Good choice also for families and kids.
Very late arrival and it is too late for an evening ride? No problem. In this case, you start with Homebound on Day 2, get back on the horse for Jumpstart at 4pm (early supper in the park!) and end with the Buckaroo on Day 3.
Included in your Cowhand Package:
Not included in your stay:
- Cost of travelling to us – best is by own car or renting a car in Winnipeg. We cannot offer any transportation at the moment.
- Off-ranch activities with additional entry, rental or other fees. Entrance fee to RMNP is included when riding with us. When going on your own, please not that you need to pay separately.
- Check-in is 4pm;
- Check-out 2pm.
Accompanying a rider but not up for riding? Come along and enjoy the nature, the ranch life and tranquility!
|… for 2 riders in total|| $970,00|
|… per additional rider|| $335,00|
|… per non-rider|| $100,00|
Please note regarding kids: No certain age requirement – your kid needs in any case to be able to sit on a horse on its own and it will not be placed on a horse with you. You know best if your kid is able (and comfortable) with doing so. Out of experience, we cannot really recommend taking kids younger than around 5/6 years along.
Book your Cowhand Package!
You can book your stay now – directly on here, via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-855-975-6777 (CA)/ 1-204-859-2497). Questions or special inquiries? Let us know!
Please note that a 25% non-refundable down payment on total price is required for booking your package.