Do you feel like a real cowboy already (or are just really up to letting your butt suffer a bit?) Pick that one!
broncobuster noun bron·co·bust·er / ˈbräŋ-(ˌ)kō-ˌbə-stər / – someone who breaks wild horses to the saddleMerriam-Webster Dictionary
PS: Consider the name as a joke please – we will of course not throw you on our untrained horses! 😉
Broncobuster Package: Six nights – Six rides
Stay for six nights and explore the area with six rides of different length.
Enjoy the peaceful country life
After checking in, settle in your cabin on the ranch property. Your cabin will be exclusively for your family/ group. Each cabin (for up to 10 people) has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom facilities, 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, a living room, and a deck to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets and the peaceful view over our fields.
Starving after a day in the saddle?
Spoil yourself with the pampered version! – Home-cooked meals are included. Breakfast will be self-serve in your cabin. Lunch will be provided by us and either enjoyed in the national park or delivered to your cabin. Suppers will be delivered to your doorstep.
On a budget? Choose the economic version. – No meals included in this option. Profit from the fully equipped kitchen in your cabin. Rossburn has a grocery store where you can stock up. There are some restaurants (also for take away) around.
Your riding adventure starts!
- Your Day of arrival is for settling in and enjoying a relaxed evening before your riding adventure starts.
- On Day 2, you will get to meet your horse for the length of your stay. We will give you a quick “how to ride lesson” before taking you out on your very first ride: a one hour ride at the ranch.
- On Day 3, you discover Riding Mountain National Park with our Half Day Ride (~4 hours on the horse).
- Day 4 will bring you into a different corner of the national park with our Jumpstart, our two hour tour. This shorter ride in the middle of your stay is probably needed to relax those sore muscles a little bit and to prepare yourself for the next day because…
- … Day 5 will be your longest day of riding with our Full Day Ride (~6 hours on the horse). But – most gorgeous views are waiting for you in between!
- Day 6 will be another Half Day Ride – different route/corner of the park than the first one though!
- Your week full of riding ends with our 2 hour ride Buckaroo on the ranch property on Day 7 and includes a check-up on our cattle herd. Use the chance to ask our cowboys all the questions you have about the more traditional way of raising beef cattle!
This package is best suited for people with at least little riding experience and/or a good fitness level. We do not really recommend this package for total beginners 🙂
Depending on the weather or other ranch-related tasks, we might switch the order of your rides around. First and last riding day is set though. Rides will mostly be scheduled in a way that you will have lunch in the national park. This is an exemplary itinerary. We can also adjust the lenghts of rides to a certain extent for you.
Included in your Broncobuster Package:
Not included in your stay:
- Cost of travelling to us – best is by own car or renting a car in Winnipeg. We cannot offer any transportation at the moment.
- Off-ranch activities with additional entry, rental or other fees. Entrance fee to RMNP is included when riding with us. When going on your own, please not that you need to pay separately.
- Check-in 5pm;
- Check-out 2pm.
Accompanying a rider but not up for riding? Come along and enjoy the nature, the ranch life and tranquility!
|… for 2 riders in total|| $3.140,00|
|… per additional rider|| $1.105,00|
|… per non-rider|| $285,00|
Please note regarding kids: As this package includes a lot of riding, we recommend considering other packages when you have kids younger than around 12 years.
Book your Broncobuster Package!
You can book your stay now – directly on here, via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-855-975-6777 (CA)/ 1-204-859-2497). Questions or special inquiries? Let us know!
Please note that a 25% non-refundable down payment on total price is required for booking your package.