Want to spend your summer horseback riding? We have the thing for you!
What? – Summer job opportunity for Youth (15-30)
Where? – The 9 Finger Ranch close to Rossburn, Manitoba.
Who? Not restricted to students, all Canadian youth are eligible to apply
When? Start: May 31, 2021 – 10 weeks with potential extension – 30 hrs. /week –some weekend work required
What else? Room and Board available for a small fee
- Assists in preparation and execution of guided trail rides at the ranch and in the Riding Mountain National Park
- Assists in housekeeping tasks
- Assists in other maintenance work
- Assist with some customer service
- Horseback rider
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Experience with customer service and/or housekeeping would be an asset
- Experience with ranch work would be an asset
- Driver’s license would be an asset
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume. We will get back to you soon!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions beforehand 🙂