Home schooling and looking for outdoor activities?
9 Finger Ranch would like to help!
We are offering a 2-hour session at the ranch involving learning about horses, cattle ranching and agriculture in general. You are encouraged to bring lots of questions. A trail ride at the ranch through our cowherd is the centre of the activity.
- Available Tuesday – Thursday starting at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm as long as the weather permits.
- Exclusively for your group of 4-8.Suitable for Grade 1 and up.
- Option for a 30 min pen ride for younger ones.
- No riding experience needed!
- Also available in French.
- $250 (plus GST) for a group of 4 participants
- $65 (plus GST) each additional person
- A little snack in the end is included
Schedule this outdoor experience for your kid(s)!
Not a local?
We rent fully-equipped cabins – it is possible to combine our home schooling offer with an overnight stay on the farm. Why not turning it into a nice family trip and add another ride all together when school is out? 🙂 We would like to help you plan your personalized package. Contact us for details (firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-859-2497)!